Sunday, March 6, 2011

For An Idea in Yellow {Trigger Tuesday} Challenge

Here is my yellow card for this week's Trigger Tuesday An Idea in Yellow Challenge over at 
Moxie Fab World
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/03/tuesday-trigger-idea-in-yellow.html
All supplies used are from Stampin' Up!  I was inspired to use Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, and Shimmer White cardstocks.  The Daffodil-colored patterned paper is from the Greenhouse Gala collection.  The stamp set is Timeless Treasures.  I used a Basic Gray Corduroy button and the black tulle bow is from the top of a boutique shopping bag (from yesterday's shopping excursion).  I used the black tulle ribbon because of the black boots in the photo.  I used Jet Black StazOn ink to stamp then I watercolored the chair and the sentiment in Daffodil.  I sponged Basic Gray around and on the sentiment.  I had fun making this quick card this afternoon!   I love the new yellow and gray combination!       

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Very pretty! Love that huge bow, and what a lovely sentiment :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Anne! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Trinh said...

I really like the gray with the yellow and how you embellished with the bow & button!