Monday, December 19, 2011

Get Inspired By Fashion Challenge


I created this card below for the Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and here is the link:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/11/card-creations-get-inspired-week-get.html

I had fun making this quick pocket card today.  I knew I had to round the edges {to match the peter pan collar of the jacket} and add a vintage brad along with a lightly-dyed crocheted flower.  By the way, I LOVE the inspiration jacket and I would wear it today if given the opportunity.  I just love the Jackie O-styled clothing from the 1960's! 


1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Anne! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)