Sunday, October 7, 2012

For MOJO Monday #261



Here is the MOJO (MOJO261) Sketch Challenge:


And here is my submission:
I made this card on this cold and rainy day.  The stamp is from Verve's Joy for the Journey stamp set, the dsp is Everyday Enchantment by SU.  I cut a fabric flower (using my Big Shot) from a swatch of Moda's Fandango fabric collection.  The card base is SU's Crumbcake cardstock and the accent cardstock is SU's Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  Inks are Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  Regarding the ribbon, the pleated striped ribbon is from a vintage store; the linen thread and Crumbcake seam binding ribbon are both by SU.  The lovely button is from an old sweater!  I actually liked the buttons more than the sweater!   










1 comment:

Denice said...

this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!